Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Challenge

Hello to you all out there, especial to my friends, family, & those who I have met through cyber space I am very blessed to have you all in part of my life for your support, courage, strength, faith, friendship and the great example you set for others. I've asked a few important people to tell a little about themselves to share and explain to others about their health condition to how it affects them physical, emotional, and mentally the challenges that they must face in their daily lives. How they have learned from it, to except it... and the message they have for others who may or may not be in the same situation but could some how understand them in physical sense...

My heart goes out to all those who participated in sharing their personal story I know it's not easy thing to do but with your help we can learn so much from each other and make others hopefully better understand to what we go through.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! This is a great thing you are doing. You are in inspriation to so many people! ~KT

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger lilwings said...

Thanx KT for your friendship and love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home