Thursday, May 25, 2006

How The World Is...

I watched The Oprah Show she did a special presentation about a man (Elie Wiesel) who survived the holocaust and live to tell about it. He wrote a book about his horrific experience called “Night”… He is Nobel Peace Prize Winner prolific author, professor and world-renowned humanitarian. He took us back to Poland Auschwitz death camp where 6 million Jews were killed under the control of Adolf Hitler. He witnesses the murders of women children and men by gas chambers, starvations, working to death, getting deadly outbreaks of dysentery, typhus, tuberculosis, and malaria. He was 15 years old when he arrived at the constriction camp with his father. This terrible act went on into 1930-40s it ended April 16, 1945. It’s been 60 years since this event took place… To read more about him go to http://www.eliewieselfoundation.org/ or http://www.oprah.com/ The book is “Night” by Elie Wiesel

After watching, seeing, listening, and hearing, to his story of such madness I felt the tears rolling down my face for every emotional pain I was feeling I saw it all on his face it move me in way … yet I wasn’t there to witness it in the physical or mental state of mind for him to even describe is just unimaginable for me to even comprehend that something like this happened… and that he had to endure such terrible acts of a living such nightmares.

It goes to show how such hatred can destroy innocent’s lives in such a instance... how such atrocities you can’t even imagine happing is happing right now around the world in places such as Bosnia, Macedonia, Cambodia, and Kosovo.

One day you are living fully, the next your living poorly, tomorrow who knows… for there could be no more, for it could be hell, it could be lost, a day of war all because of hatred, but what you do, where you go, what you decide, what actions you take affects the world in ways you let it in good, bad, and evil, we change the world in a instance…
We are the makers of history of today, tomorrow, and the future.

“What the world needs now is love sweet love it’s the only thing that there just to little of…” how true it is that there isn’t enough love to fight off such evil. Love can never spread like wild fire because too much of it is put out by hatred.

Just when you think your having it rough stop and think of those who are far worse off then you who are living in counties where war is going on, suicide bombs are being set off, where innocents lives are being taken because of their race, religion, gender and their ethic background.

For the children & babies in the world who are orphaned, abuse, starving, neglected to fend for themselves. For the women who are taking advantage of discriminated, badly beating, rape, abuse, controlled and killed because of their beliefs and rights of standing up of being a woman. For any other such acts that are going on right now that I can't even imagine is happing... Think of those who are homeless that are suffer in poverty, illness, pain, and starvation everyday… the things we take for granted is what they have to survive...
To those soldiers who are fighting for our country by scarifies their lives to safe ours and for those who have died in vain we salute you all. To the women and men in the arm forces who go out of the way by working hard to protect us from such acts of crime I honor you all. I would like to say a personal thanks to a certain individual who has become my life hero I thank you for all that you do for me and for your hard work you do for our society I honor you…
In my own personal life I have experience and lived through some of these tragedies at different times in my life for some of them still haunts me… I am a survivor of many things for I have traveled a long road and continue to keep on strolling ahead… I count my blessings and keep the faith, for everyday I live I am living free... I am proud to be in America "I lOVE THIS COUNTRY"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home