Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A little of me

My name is ??? but for now I go by lil wings. I want to start with a welcome… thank you for stopping in… please take a look around and drop in a few words… I hope you come back long enough to get to know my name the meaning behind it…

Please be patient w/me for all this web creating stuff is all new to me any tips of the trait or pointers you have I would very much appreciate it… I need all the help I can to improve my site. For now I am going to start with this blogger thing, to see how much response I get from it… to get an idea of where I should go from here. (Thanks Yvonne for suggesting it) I want to connect with the world and share with you my words, thoughts, and opinions, about life and how I find it to be very rewarding…

I started thinking of how I could improve my life and in the same hand help others out there who need some guidance, reassurance and motivation or just a friend to associate with, maybe your that person…

I live in the USA been here most of my life the other bit I’ve lost in translation… I consider myself lucky for I have face many trials & tribulations in my life… I fought the worse and from it I’ve gain the best…

If you continue to walk my path I will keep strolling along so we can get a better view of what’s on the other side…

lil wings

6 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Yvonne Foong said...

Hello Lil wings!
I am so proud of your perseverence! You practically registered this site on your own. Keep up the good work and continue striving. I will be here for you. I will be cheering on you!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger dJcarmen said...

=) welcome to bloggin' world!

hope u'll enjoy it, n dont be lazy like me =P~

PS: i've got an excuse, that's "BUSY"

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Wingz said...

big wingz to lil wings over over! :P

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Hey! Hello :)

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger lilwings said...

thanxs gals for stopping in...

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your story and my eye's filled with tears. My 5 year old granddaughter, who is really my daughter except in name, has NF1. She has had one eye taken out from a glioma and now is fighting a cervico-medullary brain stem tumor.
I pray for Sarah to grow up and to beat this tumor, and when she does, I hope she has your attitude and preserverence towards life and acheiving your dreams.
You are an inspiratin beyond beleif!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home