Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Flying with little wings

Just a lil story about my lil sis, (Jai)
My lil sis and I met when we were both teachers assistance at the at the School for the Deaf and the Blind.. Besides the school being unique in itself this (young) woman who sat in a wheel chair was as equally beautiful and unique.. Jai, Is from India and she is a lil angel waiting for wings.. I knew it when I first met her she had a gentle and sweet innocent spirit. She was shy, but once she felt safe and secure, man she could talk.. She had so much to say and so many unspoken words in her heart!! I suggested that she began to write, and tell the world how she felt. She has NF and besides making her dependent to this wheel chair it has tried to crimple her mind.. Loneliness, and Darkness engulfs her daily and without the giant strength she has and her belief and faith in GOD it may win.. But because of Jai's Faith she now has her wings growing bigger and better all the time, and when I get feeling Low those wings surround me and she lifts me up and man you ought see her fly!!!!!! My lil sis has inspired me to be somebody, and when I feel low and defeated I look up to her and Thank God for Angels, even those lil angels with lil wings, for when her wings are spread, they are Bigger then Life!!!!!! I love you sis, Thanks for the lift everyday and in every way!!!!!! Now get out there and tell everrrrrrryone about NF......
Monique:0)~

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Yvonne Foong said...

Someone hasn't been updating.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home